Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday


Another week, another weigh in! Angie is up first, so let's see how I did.

Angie's Starting Weight: 221.4
Angie's Previous Weight: 222.7
Angie's Current Weight: 221.6
Weekly Gain/Loss: -1.1 lbs
Overall Gain/Loss: +.2 lbs

YEE HAW!!! FINALLY, I'm moving in the right direction with a loss that I can really smile about. I didn't get in any workouts (but I need to mention that I teach Kindermusik classes at least 4 times a week, which involves a LOT of movement). However, I really focused on getting in my 6 glasses of water each day and I reactivated my Sparkpeople account and kept a close eye on EVERYTHING I was eating each day. It never ceases to amaze me how much more careful I am about what I eat when I'm logging it all and can see those stats staring back at me. I reduced my fast food intake and have started cooking again. This summer I want to focus on good eating habits for every member of my family! For the next week, I want to continue working on tracking my food and see if I can make another great loss next Wednesday!


My turn!

Shannon's starting weight: 218
previous weight: 217
current weight: 218.8
weekly gain/loss: +1.8
overall gain/loss: +0.8


It's that time of the month.  'Nuff said.


3 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

that's awesome!

Angela said...

Yay you! I am so proud of you! I got in two walks so far this week but not today because I only slept about 4 hrs last night. So today's focus is just on healthy eating. My goal is at least five pounds down by end of may.

Angie's Spot said...

Aw, Shannon, hang in there! As I said this morning, guys are so lucky because they never have to worry about this time of the month impacting things. Jerks. As soon as school lets out, we won't have any excuse NOT to get together regularly to walk and get this weight off. We can do it!