Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday



It's that time again! Let's see what this last week held for us in results.

It's Angie, and I'm happy to say that despite the stress and sleepless nights of the last week, I actually lost a little bit. Let's see the breakdown.

Angie's Starting Weight: 221.4
Angie's Previous Weight: 223.1
Angie's Current Weight: 222.7
Weekly Gain/Loss: -.4 lbs
Overall Gain/Loss: +1.3 lbs


I got in no workouts this week, but I did make a conscious effort to look at how much I was eating at meals and try to reduce my portions. I also tried to curb snacking, which was surprisingly easier than I anticipated. Today, I am starting my food journal and working on integrating some healthy meals into this week's rotation. I ate out a LOT last week and want to avoid that as much as possible in the next week.


Shannon, here... it's my turn to see how I did this past week:

Shannon's starting weight: 218
previous weight: 217
current weight: 217
weekly gain/loss: 0
overall gain/loss: -1

Well, at least I didn't gain anything, right?


I'm happy to report that over the past week I managed to go walking not once... not twice... but FOUR times!  Very thrilled that I was able to meet my goal... now let's see if I can do it again.

I'm pretty much on track with my water, but there were a few days last week that I didn't meet my daily goal.

As Angie has done, I also need to start working on food portions and making a conscious effort at what I'm eating.  However... I kind of feel as though I should get consistent with excercising and meeting my daily water goals before adding anything else to the mix.  I don't want to get overwhelmed, but it is frustrating to not see any difference when I step on the scale.  I'm trying to remind myself that I didn't pack on the pounds overnight, so they're not going to come off overnight.  Before I tackle any food issues, once again my focus for this week will be exercising at least 3 times and meeting my water intake of at least 6 glasses per day.

So here's to having a good week!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Angie: Yay for having a loss without even trying, LOL!

We'll both work hard this week and have a loss next Wenesday!!!

Angie's Spot said...

Yay for not gaining!! And I'm so proud of you for getting in 4 walks. That's awesome! I think you're right on target with the goals that you're focusing on. Best to master a couple of things before adding to the mix. You go girl!

Angela said...

Great job ladies! hugs!