Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday



It's time for another weekly weigh in!

Shannon's starting weight: 218
previous weight: 219.8
current weight: 219.2
weekly gain/loss: -0.6
overall gain/loss: +1.2

Well, at least I'm on the right track! A loss is a loss, right?

I've done really well the last 3 days... back on track with drinking water. I also went walking twice and one morning played Wii tennis for a good 20 minutes. Yay me!

The only thing is I wonder how much I could've lost had I worked hard ALL of last week and not just the past few days. Ah, well.

I'm trying to get my focus back! I CAN and WILL do this!!!

Angie's results are here!

Angie's Starting Weight: 221.4
Angie's Previous Weight: 220.2
Angie's Current Weight: 219.6
Weekly Gain/Loss: -.6 lbs
Overall Gain/Loss: -1.8 lbs

It figures that Shannon & I had the exact same loss this week. Ha ha! I continued with drinking at least 6 glasses of water each day and I have nearly squashed my bad habit of snacking constantly. At least snacking with the bad stuff like chocolate and chips. I've been keeping lots of fruit in the house and actually eating it. Yay for progress! This week I want to try and get a meal plan back in rotation. Now that summer has arrived and my schedule is much more flexible, it should be much easier to attain.

And Shannon & I are going to start walking together now that our kids are out of school. Yay!! Next week will hopefully produce some great stats for both of us.

Thanks for your support and for the wonderful comments that you guys leave! We really appreciate it!

4 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

great job. definitely going in the right direction!!

Angela said...

You can do it! I too am trying to quell the constant snacking on junk. I figured out I am eating an extra 450-500 calories per day on junk, which is enough for me to GAIN a pound each week if I don't quit it lol! There is my motivation right there!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I agree - a loss is a loss!

I want to toot my own horn and say that I did not cheat at all while we were in DC last week. I am amazed at myself! Right now I am about 20 pounds lighter than the last time I was at Disney in 2009 - so even though I have FOREVER to go...I am making strides!

Unknown said...

Today is day 1 of week 2. I am using Weight Watchers online and I really like it! I weighed in for the first time this morning and lost 3 lbs. But I know most of that was fluids, I was retaining water in the weeks before I started. I need to MOVE more, too. I only exercised one time last week. So my goal for this week is more exercise.