Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday


It's Wednesday again, so let's see some results!

Angie's Starting Weight: 221.4
Angie's Previous Weight: 219.6
Angie's Current Weight: 217.2
Weekly Gain/Loss: -2.4 lbs
Overall Gain/Loss: -4.2 lbs

Yippee!!! Now that's a loss that I'm happy to see. I guess the walking and 8 hours of painting & yard work were good exercise after all. As I mentioned in the post right before this one, I finally hit rock bottom and decided to make a drastic change in my eating habits. I started the Atkins plan 3 days ago and so far, so good. It hasn't been easy by any stretch of the imagination. I cried for pizza last night. Pretty sad, I know. But, as my husband pointed out, the end will justify the means. And he's absolutely right. I've been dreaming lately of "thin Angie". And now I feel like I'm well on my way to seeing her in person again!

And here's Shannon!


Shannon's starting weight: 218
previous weight: 219.2
current weight: 218
weekly gain/loss: -1.2
overall gain/loss: 0

Well, I'm actually quite surprised!  I only managed to walk twice this past week.  And over the holiday weekend, I may have gorged on pizza, hot dogs, chips, pasta salad, brownies, beer, and movie theater popcorn.  (Oops.)  So to see a loss this morning was a bit of a shock... but I'll take it!

So I'm back to my original starting weight.  It's time to get serious about losing weight.  My Disney trips will be here before I know it... the clock is ticking!  Goals for this week are to go walking at least 3 times and continue with getting 6 glasses of water down a day!

Here's to a great week!

1 comment: