Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday (the "Better Late Than Never!" edition)



Shannon's starting weight: 218
previous weight: 218.2
current weight: 220.4
weekly gain/loss: +2.2
overall gain/loss +2.4

Well, I knew a gain was to be expected.  I was vacationing at the beach last week which means diet and exercise was the last thing on my mind.  However, I started back yesterday logging my meals on SparkPeople and drinking water.  I also went for a walk yesterday morning.  So I'm getting back on track, which is the important thing.

Here's to a great week!

2 comments:

Angie's Spot said...

Hey, getting back on track is a step in the right direction. Proud of you for jumping back in! I've been avoiding the scale for almost 2 weeks now. I'm honestly afraid to see what it will say. Sigh.

Angela said...

Vacation makes it hard. Get back on track and I will join you in trying to do better this week. I did NOTHING last week thanks to aunt flo and terrible sleep deprivation. I am hoping for a better week this week for all of us!