Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday


Welcome back, Wednesday,Thursday!  Sorry for the delay, but it's been a crazy-busy week.

 Let's get some results posted!

Angie's Starting Weight: 221.4
Angie's Previous Weight: 217.2
Angie's Current Weight: 216.5
Weekly Gain/Loss: -.7 lbs
Overall Gain/Loss: -4.9 lbs

So, as you might be wondering, why is my loss so small this week, considering the big diet change that I proclaimed last week. Yeah, about that. As much as I believe in the Atkins plan, sticking to it proved to be a LOT harder than I ever realized. And the challenge of will power didn't really set in until my 3rd day on it. And I caved. It's a major challenge to be addicted to carbs and sugar and be the only member of your household who has to really watch what they eat. Especially when my hubby can barely keep weight on. So, I'm back to watching my portion sizing, cutting out snacking on the bad stuff and trying to drink water. It's going to be much slower a process, but I'm still moving in the right direction, which is good enough for me right now.


Shannon's starting weight: 218
previous weight: 218
current weight: 218.2
weekly gain/loss: +.2
overall gain/loss +.2

To be honest, I'm a little bummed to see a gain, even one so small.  I'm hoping the gain is merely due to water retention, as I managed to go walking 3 times this past week and was diligent about getting my 6 glasses of water a day.  This is starting to get frustrating.  Since I'll be on vacation during the next week, I'm not hopeful in seeing a loss anytime soon. Sigh. 

No comments: